It's time to build something bigger. In this course, you will use the Django web framework to build, secure and administer a web server. You will have the opportunity to create, design and configure a web app using the Django framework in-line with best practices.
Explore the usage of models in Django and their relationship to databases. Use views to render requested data to meaningful template structures for a composed user interface (UI). Implement proactive security practices and mitigate common security risks.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Design a Django web application using Python, HTML and CSS.
• Describe and implement the HTTP request response cycle by creting views, routes and templates.
• Describe and build a data model to create database tabless and dynamic web forms.
• Explore the Django Template Language to create dyanamic webpages that display data stored in a database.
• Create, share and test your web application by using industry standard best practice and guidelines.
To succeed in this course, you are required to have a fundamental knowledge of the following:
HTML and CSS
You also require basic internet navigation skills and an eagerness to get started with coding in Django!...